Jordan Jeffares, a.k.a. Snowden, will finally release his sophomore album, titled No One in Control, on May 14th. I say “finally” because his debut album was released in 2006. After touring behind the debut, Jeffares got into a contract dispute that derailed plans for new music. In the years that followed, Jeffares found himself “subletting and setting up studios wherever he landed, from Chicago to Atlanta to New York.” In 2011, he began working on a new album for Serpents & Snakes Records.
Now based out of Austin, Snowden is getting ready to release that long-awaited LP. Though the release is still almost three months away, the band will begin a short tour tomorrow night in Boston. The second night of the tour lands them here in Philly for a show at Johnny Brenda’s—a show for which we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away. You’ve got until tomorrow afternoon to enter to win them, here are the details:
- All entrants will be entered into a virtual hat and one winner will be selected at random.
- To enter, email swollenfoxgiveaways(at)gmail.com with the subject “Snowden Giveaway.” You must follow The Swollen Fox on Twitter or Facebook to qualify. If you follow on twitter, please provide your twitter handle when you enter.
- For a bonus entry, share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter, take a screenshot to prove you shared it, and attach that screen shot to your entry email.
- The entry period closes on Tuesday, February 19 at 4 P.M. (Eastern Time).
- The winner will be contacted via email and their tickets will be left under their name on the guest list.
- Your information will not be spammed or sold, this is just the best way to ensure the winner is contacted.
More information for this show can be found here.