We are pleased to announce that we have jumped on board as a presenting sponsor of next Thursday’s (June 14th) These United States at Johnny Brenda’s with Juston Stens and the Get Real Gang. TUS are releasing a new, self-titled album next Tuesday. It’s their fifth studio LP and features collaborations with John McCauley of Deer Tick, Michael Nau of Cotton Jones, Matthew Houck of Phosphorescent, Laura Burhenn of The Mynabirds, and many more. Check out two of the new songs, “Dead and Gone” and “Born Young,” below.
We’re also giving away a pair of tickets to the show. Just email swollenfoxgiveaways(at)gmail.com (note: there is no “the” before “swollen”) with the subject “These United States Giveaway” and your full name. Full contest details are below.
- All entrants will be entered into a virtual hat and one winner will be selected at random.
- To enter, email swollenfoxgiveaways(at)gmail.com with the subject “These United States Giveaway.” You must follow The Swollen Fox on Twitter or Facebook to qualify. If you follow on twitter, please provide your twitter handle when you enter. (Also note: if you follow through Facebook and the name your email shows is different from your Facebook name, please let me know what your Facebook name is.)
- For a bonus entry, share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter, take a screenshot to prove you shared it, and attach that screen shot to your entry email.
- The entry period closes on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 at 5 P.M. (Eastern Time).
- The winner will be contacted via email and their tickets will be left under their name at will call.
- Your information will not be spammed or sold, this is just the best way to ensure the winner is contacted.
More information about this show can be found here.